The Vice-President for Administration and Finance is directly responsible to the University President on all administrative operations, planning and finance matters. In addition, he/she shall perform the following specific duties and functions:
- Exercise supervision over the administrative, finance and general services of the University;
- Exercise leadership and promote cooperation in his Division and shall see to it that all units, sub-units in his Division function efficiently and effectively;
- Coordinate with the VP for Academic Affairs and VP for Research, Development, Extension and Production for the pursuit and realization of University objectives, programs and activities;
- Oversee the implementation of administrative issuances necessary to the efficient and effective administration of different units under the administrative and finance offices;
- Supervise the preparation of periodic annual budget estimates and proposal and other required reports;
- Recommend measures to improve scheme on ways and means of the university; and
- Perform other functions as may be delegated by the University President.