PROGRAM EDUCATIONAL OBJECTIVES OF THE BECE PROGRAM
Program Educational Objectives of the BSECE Program within 3 to 5 after the graduation:
- Engaged the attained technical knowledge and skills to perform and take the lead globally in the field of electronics engineering as a profession.
- Practice Electronics Engineering with specialized discipline in a manner of professional integrity, responsibility and environmental concerns which contributes to the economic and social benefits of the people.
- Involves oneself in attaining National development by strengthening the very core principles of Electronics Engineering thus providing effective innovative ideas that satisfies community needs.
- Continuously endure and enhance the professional competency to adapt in the evolving professional environments within the areas of technology, engineering education, and research and development.
- Acquire management position in the industry or any government institutions and to accumulate businesses offering innovative solutions.
|Program Outcomes ( as per CMO 101 s. 2017)||Program Educational Objectives|
|By the time of graduation, the students of the BSECE program shall have the ability to:||1||2||3||4||5|
|a.||Apply knowledge of mathematics and science to solve complex engineering problems.||√||√|
|b.||Design and conduct experiments, as well as to analyze and interpret data.||√||√||√|
|c.||Design a system, component, or process to meet desired needs within realistic constraints such as economic, environmental, social, political, ethical, health and safety, manufacturability, and sustainability, in accordance with standard.||√||√||√||√||√|
|d.||Functions on multi-disciplinary teams.||√||√||√||√||√|
|e.||Identify, formulate, and solve engineering problems.||√||√||√|
|f.||Apply professional and ethical responsibility.||√||√||√||√||√|
|h.||Identify the impact of engineering solutions in a global, economic, environmental, and societal context.||√||√||√|
|i.||Recognize the need for, and an ability to engage in life-long learning||√||√|
|j.||Apply knowledge of contemporary issues.||√||√||√||√|
|k.||Use the techniques, skills, and modern engineering tools necessary for engineering practice.||√||√||√|
|l.||Apply knowledge of engineering and management principles as member and leader in a team, to manage projects and in multidisciplinary environments.||√||√||√||√||√|
|m.||Apply knowledge of Electronics Engineering in at least one specialized field of Electronics Engineering practice.||√||√||√||√||√|