PROGRAM EDUCATIONAL OBJECTIVES OF THE BSEE PROGRAM
Program Educational Objectives of the BSEE Program within 3 to 5 after the graduation:
1. Exhibit versatility in planning and application of appropriate engineering principles, techniques and skills in electrical system
designs, operations and optimizations. Apply results of recent research and development breakthroughs in electrical
engineering in solving complex engineering problems.
2. Practice Electrical Engineering discipline effectively, efficiently and economically and be familiar to technological advancements
in electrical engineering like renewable and non – renewable energy, modern IT solutions, research and developments and in
3. Commit to national and international policies, laws, codes and ethics, standards in applying Electrical Engineering Practices
incorporating public safety, as the top priority, and environmental protection. Practice Electrical Engineering with utmost
integrity, morality and ethics.
4. Constantly aims for growth in professional education through attending skills training and seminars, and pursue graduate
studies to encourage learning in the ever – evolving and technology – driven professional environments in engineering and
technology, academe, research and development.
5. Lead and coordinate a team and establish linkages with other professionals in handling small and medium scale projects.
Conduct trainings and impart learning to peers and professionals with utmost professionalism and responsibility.
|Program Outcomes ( as per CMO 88 s. 2017)||Program Educational Objectives|
|By the time of graduation, the students of the program shall have the ability to:||1||2||3||4||5|
|a.||Apply knowledge of mathematics and sciences to solve complex engineering problems;||√|
|b.||Develop and conduct appropriate experimentation, analyze and interpret data;||√|
|c.||Design a system, component or process to meet desired needs within realistic constraints such as
economic, environmental, social, political, ethical, health and safety, manufacturability, and sustainability,
in accordance with the standards;
|d.||Function effectively on multi – disciplinary and multi – cultural teams that establish goals, plan tasks and
|e.||Identify, formulate and solve complex problems in electrical engineering;||√|
|f.||Recognize ethical and professional responsibilities in engineering practice;||√|
|g.||Communicate effectively with a range of audiences;||√|
|h.||Understand the impact of engineering solutions in a global, economic, environmental, societal context;||√||√|
|i.||Recognize the need for additional knowledge and engage in lifelong learning;||√|
|j.||Articulate and discuss the latest developments in the field of electrical engineering;||√||√|
|k.||Apply techniques, skills and modern engineering tools necessary for electrical engineering practice;||√||√|
|l.||Demonstrate knowledge and understanding of engineering and management principles as a member and
/ or leader in a team to manage projects in multidisciplinary environments.