Themed “Sigaw ng Lingkod Bayani: Malasakit para sa Taumbayan, Kapwa-Kawani at Kalikasan”, the University recognized one hundred thirteen (113)faculty and staff for their service, loyalty, professional advancement and outstanding contributions. Director DaniloPascual, the 3rdRecipient of Distinguished Administrator Award and Director Juan Abarro, the 1st Exemplary Behavior Awardee led the individual awardees. For best colleges, College of Industrial Technology of URS Morong campus bagged the 3rd Consecutive Best College Award while the College of Education of URS Antipolo campus received their 1st Best College Award. Twenty-one (21) programs were also recognized as top performer courses. The PRAISE awarding rites were graced by Assistant Secretary Dr. Urdujah Tejada and Civil Service Commission Director for Rizal, Director Jacinto Mateo.
- ISO Seminar Series HeldIn News UpdatesTo ensure that URS services constantly meet stakeholders’ requirements and that quality is consistently improved, the University attempts to adopt the International Organization for Standardization (ISO) standards required for quality service [...]
- ALUMNI FEDERATION SWORN TO OFFICEIn News UpdatesThe URS Alumni Federation Inc. elected its new set of officers during the organization’s general assembly held in Casimiro Ynares Sr. Auditorium, Binangonan, Rizal on December 27, 2016. The officers, likewise, were sworn into office on January 20, [...]
- SERIES OF WORKSHOP ON FORMULATION OF QUALITY POLICY AND QUALITY OBJECTIVES FOR ISO 9001:2008 CERTIFICATIONIn News UpdatesThe University held a 2-day live-in workshop at Dona Jovita Resort in Calamba on September 30–1 October 2016. The said workshop was attended by fifty (50) key university officials. A draft Quality Policy was formulated and presented at the URS Tanay [...]
- 11TH UNIVERSITY PROGRAM ON AWARDS AND INCENTIVE FOR SERVICE EXCELLENCE (PRAISE) AWARDING RITEsIn News UpdatesThemed “Sigaw ng Lingkod Bayani: Malasakit para sa Taumbayan, Kapwa-Kawani at Kalikasan”, the University recognized one hundred thirteen (113)faculty and staff for their service, loyalty, professional advancement and outstanding contributions. [...]
- UNIVERSITY ORIENTATION ON INTERNATIONAL ORGANIZATIONAL STANDARD (ISO)In News UpdatesOn September 14, 2016 a whole-day ISO orientation was held at URS Binangonan Campus and attended by all faculty and staff. Engr. Helen A. Evalle, the ISO consultant discussed thoroughly the concepts, processes and other requirements to get ISO [...]
- ISO Seminar Series Held
© 2017 . All right reserved.
Designed by University of Rizal System