- The library is open from 7:00 am to 6:00 pm Mondays thru Fridays and 8:30 am – 5:30 pm on Saturdays.
- Books are arranged on shelves according to Library of Congress Classification Scheme.
- The following are authorized to use the Library.
3.1 Graduate School.
3.2 URS Faculty, administrators and employees.
3.3 Visiting users with referral letters.
- Borrower’s card is required.
- Reference books, Periodicals, thesis and dissertation are restricted for room use.
- Materials returned late are subject to overdue fines.
6.1 Php 8.00/day
6.2 1.00/first hour
6.3 1.00/succeeding hours.
- Borrowers with overdue books or with standing obligations to the library will not be allowed to borrow unless all library accounts are settled.
- Users caught bringing out the library materials without permission and/or using others’ library card shall be dealt with appropriate disciplinary action.
- Library patrons are reminded that the library is primarily for serious study and research, eating, sleeping, littering, loud discussions and the like are not permitted.
- Silence is strictly observed inside the library.